Aurora Home Page
Features for Schools and Larger Installations
Aurora includes a number of features designed to make buying, using and
administrating Aurora easier for schools, universities and businesses where
Aurora is installed for use by a number of users.
- Multi-user workstation support
- Full Client-Server support
- Fully supports Windows 3.1 for organizations with older hardware.
- Flexible licensing
- Full credit for previous purchases when upgrading
- Steep discounts on larger purchases
- One no-charge major version upgrade
- Reduced technical support needs
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than other products
A couple of Aurora's additional benefits include:
- It serves a wider range of special needs and ages so that you can purchase
fewer products and don't have to learn, support and maintain as many products.
- It works with whatever word processing products you are using so your
support staff doesn't have to learn how to operate the word processing
features as well as the special needs features of standalone talking word