|The Sony ICD-MX20 Digital Voice Recorder is designed to
record dictation on its built-in 32MB flash memory or small
Memory Stick media cards, and allow recorded cards to be readily
distributed for processing. Different Memory Stick cards in
capacities from 32MB to 512MB can be inserted into the units for
different applications. The ICD-MX20 also includes Sony's new
STLP recording mode -- two hours and 45 minutes of recording
time while maintaining two-channel recording -- to capture
longer interviews or speeches.
The ICD-MX20's built-in stereo and directional microphone
eliminates the need for an external microphone. The capacity of
more than 300 personalized folders on each Memory Stick media
card provides the ability to organize message folders by type,
offering the ultimate in versatility and efficiency. The model
offers direct USB connection to a PC and is compatible with
Dragon Naturally Speaking™ voice-to-print software, helping busy
professionals quickly get their thoughts down on paper.
Sony ICD-MX20 Key Features
- Supplied Accessories:
- PC Download Software
- AAA Battery x 2
- Carrying Pouch
- Stereo Earphone
- USB Cable
- Hybrid Storage With 32MB Flash Memory and Memory Stick
Duo Media Compatibility
- Records dictation on built-in Flash Memory or small,
compact, high capacity Memory Stick Duo media cards, and
allows recorded cards to be readily distributed for
processing; different Memory Stick cards in capacities from
32MB to 512MB can be inserted into the unit for different
- New STLP Recording Mode
- Two hours and 45 minutes of recording time while
maintaining two-channel recording allows you to capture
longer interviews or speeches.
- 4 Recording Modes
- ST mode offers 1 hour 25 minutes of stereo recording on
the 32MB built-in flash memory. STLP mode provides 2 hours
45 minutes of stereo recording. SP mode allows for 4 hours
20 minutes of monaural recording, while LP gives you 11
hours 45 minutes of monaural recording time on the built-in
- USB 2.0 Compatible
- The ICD-MX20 is USB 2.0 compatible to allow for
high-speed file transfer to a PC.
- Digital Pitch and Playback Speed Control
- Allows recordings to be heard at slower or faster than
normal speeds without distortion to facilitate transcribing
or editing, or to move faster than normal to a desired
- Over 300 Personally Named Message Folders
- Provides separate message areas for different
applications such as business memos or personal reminders,
for better organization and faster access.
- Built-in Stereo and Directional Microphones
- For extra convenience, eliminates the need for an
- Digital Voice-Up® Function
- Increases the volume of the person speaking when
recorded at a distance from the unit while maintaining
- Advanced Digital VOR (Voice Operated Recording)
- Stops the recording during silent pauses, saving
valuable recording time, then begins recording again without
missing a single syllable thanks to the digital buffer.
- Recording Monitor Function
- Allows the user to monitor the recording level by using
headphone while unit is recording.
Sony ICD-MX20 Specifications
- Recording Media:
- Built-in Flash Memory 32MB; Optional
Removable Memory Stick Media
- Recording Times (on built-in Flash Memory):
- STLP: 2 hrs. 45 min.
ST: 1 hr. 25 min.
SP: 4 hrs. 20 min.
LP: 11 hrs. 45 min.
- USB Terminal:
- High-Speed 2.0 Capable
- 29/32" (23mm) dia.
- DC-in Jack, Microphone Jack
- Earphone Jack, USB Port, Memory Stick Media
- Power Requirements:
- DC 3V with AAA battery x 2
- Battery Life (Approx.):
- Record: ST: 8 Hrs; STLP: 9 Hrs 30 Min; SP:
9 Hrs 30 Min; LP: 10 Hrs 30 Min
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 1.18" x 4.23" x 0.67" (36.6 x 107.5 x
- 3.39 oz. (96g) with Battery/Memory Stick
Price: Sony ICD-MX20 Digital Voice Recorder
|Sony ICD-MX20 Digital Voice